From: George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org>
To: Noel Chiappa <jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc: TUHS main list <tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org>
Subject: Re: [TUHS] systime
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:13:54 +1000

Best works canteen *ever* . steak and chips for nothing. Also,
magstripes on the floor for "robot" porters to carry stuff around the
office.

John Bondi ran the research lab. He was the son of Hermann Bondi. He,
and Fred Hoyle promoted the "steady state" theory of the universe.
Nice guy. put up with me, anyway.

-G