The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] TUHS Digest, Vol 51, Issue 18
@ 2020-02-16 23:16 Paul Ruizendaal
From: Paul Ruizendaal @ 2020-02-16 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

> maybe if interest, i have a copy of an article by sandy fraser, “early experiments with time division networks” from ieee networks, jan 1993, pp12-26.
>
> this is a high level paper and describes spider, datakit, incon.
>
> it may have little new but i felt it had a lot of good background and a useful references list.
>
> i am wary of scanning it as its the ieee...
>
> -Steve

Many thanks for the suggestion! Just the other day I bought another Fraser paper on IEEE, "Towards a Universal Data Transport System” from 1983, which is also a high level descriptive overview.

A few people have responded off list and will be looking through their archives for relevant papers.

[parent not found: <mailman.1.1581732001.7768.tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org>]