The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Any BSDi interest?
@ 2017-02-19 22:39 Cory Smelosky
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Cory Smelosky @ 2017-02-19 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Forgot I'm sitting on a lot of BSDi sources/binaries.

Is there any interest in this aside from me? ;)

--
  Cory Smelosky
  b4 at gewt.net

* [TUHS] Any BSDi interest?
@ 2017-02-20  0:09 ` Arthur Krewat
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Arthur Krewat @ 2017-02-20  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you don't archive it, you're a luser.

:)

@ 2017-02-20  1:31   ` Cory Smelosky
From: Cory Smelosky @ 2017-02-20  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017, at 16:09, Arthur Krewat wrote:
> If you don't archive it, you're a luser.
>
> :)
>

> On 2/19/2017 5:39 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Forgot I'm sitting on a lot of BSDi sources/binaries.
> >
> > Is there any interest in this aside from me? ;)

My original archive https://gewt.net/bsdos got a little corrupted, so I
need to re-upload some of the later ISOs and betas.

the 1.x source and binaries are complete (and buildable!)

--
  Cory Smelosky
  b4 at gewt.net

* [TUHS] Any BSDi interest?
@ 2017-02-20  3:59 ` Wesley Parish
From: Wesley Parish @ 2017-02-20  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's a valuable part of BSD history. I'd be delighted to see it.

Wesley Parish

Quoting Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net>:

> Hi,
>
> Forgot I'm sitting on a lot of BSDi sources/binaries.
>
> Is there any interest in this aside from me? ;)
>
> --
>  Cory Smelosky
>  b4 at gewt.net

"I have supposed that he who buys a Method means to learn it." - Ferdinand Sor,
Method for Guitar

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on." -- Samuel Goldwyn

* [TUHS] Any BSDi interest?
@ 2017-02-20  4:31 ` Jason Stevens
From: Jason Stevens @ 2017-02-20  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

As always, I sure am!

On February 20, 2017 6:39:57 AM GMT+08:00, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Forgot I'm sitting on a lot of BSDi sources/binaries.
>
>Is there any interest in this aside from me? ;)
>
>--
>  Cory Smelosky
>  b4 at gewt.net

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [TUHS] Any BSDi interest?
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2017-02-22 23:21 ` Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2017-02-22 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017, Cory Smelosky wrote:

> Is there any interest in this aside from me? ;)

As a loyal BSD/OS fan (until WinDriver took them over and shut them down,
which is why I went to FreeBSD), I'm certainly interested...

* [TUHS] Any BSDi interest?
@ 2017-02-23  0:10   ` Cory Smelosky
From: Cory Smelosky @ 2017-02-23  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

So you want 1.1 and the 5 betas, right? :D

Sent from my iPhone