The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Paper Scan of Research V4 Manual?
@ 2023-03-31 18:13 segaloco via TUHS
From: segaloco via TUHS @ 2023-03-31 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

Good afternoon, folks.  I was wondering if anyone is aware of/possesses a scanned copy (or paper copy ripe for scanning) of the research V4 UNIX Programmer's Manual.  I've found a few rendered PDFs from the available manpage sources, but I am looking to do some comparison of original typesetting re: my restorations of various other sets of manpages.  I have scans of all the other research versions I believe, just not V4.  Thanks in advance!

- Matt G.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-31 18:14 UTC | newest]