The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [Unix-jun72] Import apout into svn?
@ 2008-05-06 22:41 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2008-05-06 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Would people mind if I imported apout src code into svn under tools/?
It's 35 files, 280K. I've fixed one small bug, and as we use it a lot it
might be good that you can get the latest version.

	Warren

* [Unix-jun72] Import apout into svn?
@ 2008-05-06 23:13 ` Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2008-05-06 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Would people mind if I imported apout src code into svn under tools/?
> It's 35 files, 280K. I've fixed one small bug, and as we use it a lot it
> might be good that you can get the latest version.

Yah, I think that would be fine and simplify our configuration a bit.

> 	Warren

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/