The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] An Interview with John Lions
@ 2004-04-13 13:28 Kenneth Stailey
From: Kenneth Stailey @ 2004-04-13 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

The PDF when viewed in acroread is rather obnoxious to my system, it turns off
controls and the window manager frame and takes over the whole window but love
that google cache.

http://tinyurl.com/3x4ld

* [TUHS] An Interview with John Lions
@ 2004-04-14 19:39 ` Eric Wayte
From: Eric Wayte @ 2004-04-14 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Kenneth Stailey wrote:

> The PDF when viewed in acroread is rather obnoxious to my system, it turns off
> controls and the window manager frame and takes over the whole window but love
> that google cache.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3x4ld

I simply hit 'ESC' and was returned to the Acrobat Reader when using
WinXP at work.

Eric