The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Broken TUHS mirror: li1202-53.members.linode.com
@ 2015-12-14 20:44 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2015-12-14 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could whoever runs this broken mirror please fix the damned mailer so that
it handles my RFC-compliant banner?  I do not appreciate retries every
five seconds or so, because Dovecot cannot seem to handle a multi-line
SMTP banner (a great spam defence); I have since firewalled the IP address
of 45.79.103.53 out of self-defence.

Thank you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-12-14 20:44 UTC | newest]