The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Testing, testing..
@ 2015-12-16 18:45 Dave Horsfall
       [not found] ` <20151216185347.GE9977@mcvoy.com>
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2015-12-16 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

1 2 3...  Is this mic on?  Tap tap...

Seriously, my anti-spam defences were having an issue with this list for a
while, so let's see whether it comes back.

* [TUHS] Testing, testing..
@ 2015-12-16 19:00 ` Milo Velimirovic
       [not found] ` <20151216185347.GE9977@mcvoy.com>
From: Milo Velimirovic @ 2015-12-16 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Trey turning it up to 11.

> On Dec 16, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Dave Horsfall <dave at horsfall.org> wrote:
>
> 1 2 3...  Is this mic on?  Tap tap...
>
> Seriously, my anti-spam defences were having an issue with this list for a
> while, so let's see whether it comes back.
>
> --
> Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Those who don't understand security will suffer."

* [TUHS] Testing, testing..
       [not found] ` <20151216185347.GE9977@mcvoy.com>
@ 2015-12-16 20:01   ` Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2015-12-16 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I got it.

Ta muchly!  All seems OK now, after TUHS moved to a new ISP (linode,
which, ahem, is known for hosting spammers).