The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] TUHS list: back to one list
@ 2017-10-19 22:40 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-10-19 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, behind the scenes we have had Grant Taylor and Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
helping us find a solution to the TUHS list DKIM issues. We have been
running two separate lists (unmangled and mangled TUHS headers) for a
few weeks. It looks like we can now merge them all back together and
use the settings on one to avoid (most of) the DKIM problems.

So that's what I've done: merged back to a single TUHS mailing list.
I've restored the [TUHS] on the Subject line as well.

I'll monitor the logs for further bounces. Fingers crossed there won't
be any further unsubscriptions from the list due to bounce processing.
If there are, I'll manually put you back in.

Cheers all & thanks to Grant and Tom.
	Warren

* [TUHS] TUHS list: back to one list
@ 2017-10-19 23:45 ` Arthur Krewat
From: Arthur Krewat @ 2017-10-19 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you, and Grant and Tom for all you do ;)

@ 2017-10-20  6:41 ` Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2017-10-20  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017, Warren Toomey wrote:

> So that's what I've done: merged back to a single TUHS mailing list.
> I've restored the [TUHS] on the Subject line as well.

Many thanks!  TUHS is one of the first lists I read.