The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] In memorium: T.J. Watson
@ 2018-06-19  0:07 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2018-06-19  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

We lost the founder of IBM, Thomas J. Watson, on this day in 1956 (and I
have no idea whether or not he was buried 9-edge down).

Oh, and I cannot find any hard evidence that he said "Nobody ever got
fired for buying IBM"; can anyone help?  I suspect that it was a media
beat-up from his PR department i.e. "fake news"...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-06-19  0:08 UTC | newest]