The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] In Memoriam: John Lions
@ 2018-12-04 21:16 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2018-12-04 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

We lost Dr. John Lions of this day in 1998; he was one of my Comp Sci
lecturers (yes, I helped him write The Book, and yes, you'll find my name
in the back).

-- Dave

* [TUHS] In Memoriam: John Lions
@ 2019-12-04 23:58 Dave Horsfall
From: Dave Horsfall @ 2019-12-04 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

We lost Dr. John Lions on this day in 1998; he was one of my Comp Sci