* [TUHS] /dev/null
@ 2019-08-26 23:18 Jon Steinhart
From: Jon Steinhart @ 2019-08-26 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

Just curious - am doing a cross-country road trip with my kid and saw a
Wisconsin dev null license plate.  Didn't get a look at the driver.
Does it belong to anyone on this list?

Jon

* Re: [TUHS] /dev/null
@ 2019-08-27  6:37 ` emanuel stiebler
From: emanuel stiebler @ 2019-08-27  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Steinhart, TUHS main list

On 2019-08-26 19:18, Jon Steinhart wrote:
> Just curious - am doing a cross-country road trip with my kid and saw a
> Wisconsin dev null license plate.  Didn't get a look at the driver.
> Does it belong to anyone on this list?

Hopefully he has more fun with it, than this guy:

https://www.wired.com/story/null-license-plate-landed-one-hacker-ticket-hell/

* [TUHS] /dev/null
@ 2019-08-27 10:41 Norman Wilson
From: Norman Wilson @ 2019-08-27 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

John Steinhart:

  Just curious - am doing a cross-country road trip with my kid and saw a
  Wisconsin dev null license plate.  Didn't get a look at the driver.

=====

It's in ken/mem.c in Fourth Edition, dmr/mem.c in Fifth and Sixth.

Norman (no sheds) Wilson
Toronto ON