* [TUHS] XXDP formatter RX50 floppy needed
@ 2021-04-08  9:56 Tom Ivar Helbekkmo via TUHS
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo via TUHS @ 2021-04-08  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

I'm having a bit of trouble with a couple of RD52 drives, and I suspect
that I need a newer formatting program.  The formatter floppy in my XXDP
kit includes ZRQC-C-0 (ZRQCC0.BIC), and I understand that revision C is
really old, and I should be running at least F, preferably H.

Does anyone have (or can make) an image of a newer version of the RX50
formatter floppy?  I've got an RX50 drive in my 11/83 with 2.11BSD, so
it would be a simple matter to make a bootable floppy there if I just
had the bits to write...  :)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-08 10:03 UTC | newest]