The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] More wiki work: free Unix licenses
@ 2016-01-04  3:15 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2016-01-04  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, although I can't contribute to the actual history of Unix, I can at
least document what happened "afterwards". Here's a piece about the
journey to make free Unix source code licenses available:

http://wiki.tuhs.org/doku.php?id=events:free_licenses

Comments welcome. Cheers, Warren

* [TUHS] More wiki work: free Unix licenses
@ 2016-01-10  9:50 ` Karsten Kruse
From: Karsten Kruse @ 2016-01-10  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 04.01.2016 um 04:15 schrieb Warren Toomey:

> All, although I can't contribute to the actual history of Unix, I can at
> least document what happened "afterwards". Here's a piece about the
> journey to make free Unix source code licenses available:
>
> http://wiki.tuhs.org/doku.php?id=events:free_licenses
>
> Comments welcome. Cheers, Warren

Interesting reading, thanks. That is my comment. :)

MFG,

Karsten

--
  ()
 <\/>   Not allowing the wealthy to hunt man for sport