Void Linux discussion
 help / Atom feed
* Eastern US Mirror
@ 2016-04-17 18:47 Benjamin Lannon
From: Benjamin Lannon @ 2016-04-17 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Hello,

My name is Benjamin Lannon and I am the lab director of the Applied CS Labs
at Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY. I've noticed that it doesn't look
like there is a mirror for Void Linux on the East Coast of the United
States. We already mirror many Linux distributions on our mirror
<http://mirror.clarkson.edu/>. We are currently updating to a new server,
and we are interested in mirroring Void Linux on our new machine. Would it
be possible for us to mirror Void and any place on instructions on
mirroring it?

Thanks,
Benjamin