Void Linux discussion
 help / Atom feed
* why did you the developer of VOID or maintanier of urxvt
@ 2016-01-30 18:05 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2016-01-30 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Why in the repo's for urxvt did not compile and make it with pixmap / image
support? I spent a lot of time trying to get that to work, then discovered
it has to have that configured within it to have it. So I removed urxvt
that you have in repo from my system, then used source and ./configure
--enable-everything  .. make && sudo make install
Now it works like it should :D with an image... :D :D