Void Linux discussion
* Time not showing correct time/date and I can't get it to stick when I change it.
@ 2016-04-18 21:59 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2016-04-18 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

time does not show proper time. my BIOS time, if that is what is called
hwclock is set to my location time. The time that is showing on my desk top
is 5 hours slow. I have changed time date then sync it to hwclock it
changes then when I reboot it all goes back to how it was before hand 5
hours late then actual time. and it is a day off it is the 18th not 17th

[userx@voided ~]$ sudo date
Sun Apr 17 23:52:50 CDT 2016
[userx@voided ~]$ sudo hwclock
2016-04-18 04:52:51.988940-6:00