Void Linux discussion
 help / Atom feed
* How do I set default apps to open instead of what ever the system opens
@ 2016-01-02 14:01 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2016-01-02 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

My audacious app keeps opening to just about everything that it is not
suppose to when clicking on a file. I got Copy and dropbox installed when I
select open folder off of thier menu it open audacious instead of a file
manager. What file do I need to modify to fix that? and what should i
write, if you know that too off the top of your head.