Void Linux discussion
* VoidBang
@ 2014-11-08 10:09 MrGreen
From: MrGreen @ 2014-11-08 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I am thinking of creating a live iso version of Void Linux based on
ArchBang. Basically going to add X a few extra applications and Openbox.
Want to show the speed of Runit and some of the cool features of Void
Linux. Am however not going to start creating fancy installers, really feel
the one supplied with Void is very good and easy to use. The Void team must
forgive my questions on Twitter was so keen to get a system up and running,
should know better as a long time Arch user.

Will of course make reference to copyright, work of developers of Void
Linux subject to any iso I release.

Do need some help with a few things but am just getting to find my way
around mklive scripts.

https://github.com/mrgreen3/voidbang

Mr Green