Void Linux discussion
* hrmpf appreciation thread
@ 2021-01-04 15:44 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2021-01-04 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I've used hrmpf for a few years, and I love the fact that it works out
of the box with serial consoles and "qemu -curses".  The software
selection is excellent.  It is the rescue system I would make if I made a
rescue system.  What I'm really thrilled about is the first-class
support for ZFS!  It takes much of the friction out of the process of
installing with ZFS.

Happy New Year,
-- Chris

* Re: hrmpf appreciation thread
@ 2021-01-04 15:53 ` Leah Neukirchen
From: Leah Neukirchen @ 2021-01-04 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Chris Brannon <chris@the-brannons.com> writes:

> I've used hrmpf for a few years, and I love the fact that it works out
> of the box with serial consoles and "qemu -curses".  The software
> selection is excellent.  It is the rescue system I would make if I made a
> rescue system.  What I'm really thrilled about is the first-class
> support for ZFS!  It takes much of the friction out of the process of
> installing with ZFS.

Thank you very much!

> Happy New Year,
> -- Chris