Void Linux discussion
From: Userx Xbw <use...@gmail.com>
To: Francisco Jimenez Permuy <asaco...@gmail.com>
Cc: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: trying to compile and install dropox -- suggestions?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 07:24:23 -0500	[thread overview]

I actually found that VOid has a nautilus version in repo that is working
-- now I need to get Copy to startup on log in like it is suppose to. lol
it is already in the ./config/autostart  and in my .xprofile to start but
it's one of them things sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't -- NBD   --
just sharing .. ga' day