Void Linux discussion
* trying to compile and install dropox -- suggestions?
@ 2015-07-26 22:59 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2015-07-26 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

cannot find libnautilus-extension in the repo just libnautilus and dbg
which I take as for debugging. and I am not knowing what I'll be lacking
with Dropbox if I figure out how to modify that PKG_CONFIG_PATH and CFLAGS
and get it to install as I'd like to have the complete package installed

checking for NAUTILUS... configure: error: Package requirements
(libnautilus-extension >= 2.16.0) were not met:

No package 'libnautilus-extension' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables NAUTILUS_CFLAGS
and NAUTILUS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.