Void Linux discussion
* wayland how to?
@ 2016-01-28 23:09 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2016-01-28 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

I got VOid installed VBox, basic install iso. installed libinput ,
libwayland-egl , wayland , weston , weston-colord , weston-xwayland.
created group weston-launch added root, and user to it. installed basic
weston.ini off Arch sight.

[core]
modules=xwayland.so

[keyboard]
keymap_layout=en

[launcher]
icon=/usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/apps/utilities-terminal.png
path=/usr/bin/weston-terminal

[launcher]
icon=/usr/share/icons/hicolor/24x24/apps/firefox.png
path=/usr/bin/firefox

[output]
name=LVDS1
mode=1440x900
transform=90

when I run weston-launch under root I get a keyboard faild error,
weston-launch under user - failed to create compositor
backendi0000:00/0000:00:02.0/

I have not install anything to do with Xorg

I cannot find a good step by step for wesland and void.

how to get this weston running  ??