Void Linux discussion
* cdrdao for K3b it says I need it to burn CD/DVD
@ 2016-04-05 21:49 Userx Xbw
From: Userx Xbw @ 2016-04-05 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

cdrdao for K3b it says I need it to burn CD/DVD. but everything it said I
needed to install was in the repo's but the most imporstant one this one,
cdrdao. what gives? I tried downloading and installing it from source but
was getting errors too. it should be in the repos if that GUI is going to
be. that's my stance on it.

so now what do I need to do to get that most important app into my system
in order to not make K3b obsolete?