Development discussion of WireGuard
* example.c in wintun project does not work as expected
@ 2022-12-29 13:59 hr567
From: hr567 @ 2022-12-29 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I'm learning how to use wintun with its example.c file, however, the example
program doesn't run correctly currently. I found that the cause of the error
was calling WintunGetAdapterLUID before WintunStartSession. In this case,
WintunGetAdapterLUID set the InterfaceLuid to 0. I'm not sure if the problem
is caused by the wintun version or the OS version. I am using wintul.dll
version 0.14.1 and Windows 11 x86_64.