Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard Android app sometimes shows its UI instead of just toggling the VPN
@ 2023-11-11 11:03 Gregory Klyushnikov
From: Gregory Klyushnikov @ 2023-11-11 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I haven't found a proper bug tracker to report this in (wireguard-android github repo has issues off) so... I have a Wireguard tile in my quick settings. Sometimes, when I tap it, instead of toggling the VPN, the app's activity starts and the VPN state remains unchanged. My device is a Pixel 4a running Android 13, the app version is 1.0.20231018, installed from Google Play. I'm not able to reproduce this on purpose but it's always annoying when it happens. If logcat logs would be helpful, I'll try to get some next time I run into this issue.

Regards,
Gregory

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-11-19 13:45 UTC | newest]