Development discussion of WireGuard
* (No Subject)
@ 2017-11-26  0:22 n1had5
From: n1had5 @ 2017-11-26  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello there I would like a couple of stickers for me and my sis (or just me because I am a greedy bastard and those stickers would probably look cool AF)
Name: Mohammad Ahmad Nihad
(but write محمد احمد نهاد محمد too if possible because it would be easier to deliver to me that way)
Address: ٢ شارع جلال شلش متفرع من تونس متفرع من الجزائر ،المعادي الجديدة ،القاهرة.
2 Galal Shalash street, Tounis street, Gazaer street, Maadi, Cairo
Thanks in advance and I will hopefully keep an eye on your project because (although I don't understand most of how it works and will probably not be able to use it) looks pretty damn interesting

* Re: (No Subject)
@ 2017-11-26  0:25 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-11-26  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Protip: don't send your address to public mailing lists.

I'd be happy to send you some stickers.

I'll try my best to write the Arabic letters like that; seems like a
fun challenge.

Regards,
Jason

* Re: (No Subject)