Development discussion of WireGuard
* LOG file?
@ 2017-09-22 21:40 Adrián Mihálko
From: Adrián Mihálko @ 2017-09-22 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I am trying to setup Wireguard between two rPi's, but I am unable to =
connect to each other. Is there any log file to check what can be wrong?

Regards,
Adrian=

* Re: LOG file?
@ 2017-09-22 23:42 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-09-22 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can try posting your configuration here for feedback and analysis,
or come into #wireguard on Freenode and talk to us about it there.

Jason

* LOG file?
@ 2017-09-22 21:47 Adrián Mihálko
From: Adrián Mihálko @ 2017-09-22 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)