Development discussion of WireGuard
* Some information on usage of wire-guard on low constraint devices.
@ 2017-07-09  3:30 Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-07-09  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I am new to wireguard.
I have following queries:
1. I am new to wireguard. How can I contribute to its development. Or
modify code etc.
2. Is it possible to use wireguard beside IP base systems? Like what about
if it will be deployed over zigbee protocol running devices?
3. Is it possible to run it on sensor motes?

Thanks
Sahil Gupta

* Re: Some information on usage of wire-guard on low constraint devices.
@ 2017-07-09  3:41 ` Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-07-09  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Adding one more point to it.
4. Is it possible to code this pacakage in android or basically do you have
support of wireguard for mobile phones or to get it in android/IOS apps?​

* Re: Some information on usage of wire-guard on low constraint devices.
@ 2017-07-10  2:48 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-07-10  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

$ git clone https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/

> 2. Is it possible to use wireguard beside IP base systems? Like what about
> if it will be deployed over zigbee protocol running devices?

WireGuard is for IP. You could repurpose the protocol for a different
layer 2 if you wanted. I'd recommend you take a look at Noise, more
generally, though.
https://noiseprotocol.org/

> 3. Is it possible to run it on sensor motes?

Yes.

@ 2017-07-10 18:41   ` Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-07-10 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for reply.

I saw your video :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj5k-Cgrv_UAhUBRz4KHa1YBVIQtwIIKDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeYztYCbV_8U&usg=AFQjCNHqzCWSIcuX3mRP-kQ2Zt3ba6RGfw

You said that you have java implementation of same.
Can you provide that?

Do we need to copy paste keys from one wire-guard system to another as
shown in video in the last?

@ 2017-07-10 18:50     ` Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-07-10 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

One more query.
Which IDE is best to import Wireguard GitHub package.
I am familiar with eclipse and Netbeans IDE.
Is there some other preferable option of IDE for development.

Regards

@ 2017-07-10 20:33       ` Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-07-10 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)