Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard Windows client/exe - disable creation of routes
@ 2021-02-26 20:30 Tim
From: Tim @ 2021-02-26 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello,

Does anybody know how one can use the Wireguard Windows
client/executables to establish a connection but not have the
client/executables modify the Windows routing tables.  Functionality
similar to the "Table = off" in the linux WG but using the Wireguard
Windows executables (wg.exe/wireguard.exe)?

My goal is to use the existing executables but to handle route
creation on my own.

I've tried "Table = off" but it does not work.  Nor does a cursory
examination of the source code.  Though this seems to be something
basic, so I imagine I am missing how to do it.

Any idea?

Thanks

* Wireguard Windows client/exe - disable creation of routes
@ 2021-03-15 20:49 Tim
From: Tim @ 2021-03-15 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Does anybody know how one can use the Wireguard Windows
client/executables to establish a connection but not have the
client/executables modify the Windows routing tables.  Functionality
similar to the "Table = off" in the linux WG but using the Wireguard
Windows executables (wg.exe/wireguard.exe)?

My goal is to use the existing executables but to handle route
creation on my own.

I've tried "Table = off" but it does not work.  Nor does a cursory
examination of the source code.  Though this seems to be something
basic, so I imagine I am missing how to do it.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance for your help!

* Wireguard Windows client/exe - disable creation of routes
@ 2021-03-14 23:51 Tim