Development discussion of WireGuard
* Recommended workaround for resolvconf bug
@ 2021-03-02 23:43 Alexander Joss
From: Alexander Joss @ 2021-03-02 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello list,

I recently moved into a new place and ran into the following issue:

Any recommendations for workarounds? I tried to create a symlink like
suggested in that thread which seemed to not work and also not exactly
happy about installing another package.

Also, I have no idea why I had no issues with the previous ISP. I no
longer have the old configuration, but I think they were pretty much
identical and didn't have any DNS field setup. Any ideas on why this
became a problem?

Alex

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-03  8:15 UTC | newest]