Development discussion of WireGuard
* Android app user (not test on iOS)
@ 2020-04-06  6:16 phillip.mcmahon
From: phillip.mcmahon @ 2020-04-06  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had to edit some existing configs in my android UI. Namely, to
change the DNS entries.

Updated with new IPs hit save and all looked good.

Going back to the config screen the old IP was still present.

Had to kill the app via the android task manager, reload, and then the
new value is visually present and also being used.

* Android app user (not test on iOS)
@ 2020-04-06  6:24 ` Jason
From: Jason @ 2020-04-06  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Update the app. This was fixed, but you're still running an old
version, most likely.

* Android app user (not test on iOS)
@ 2020-04-06  6:27   ` phillip.mcmahon
From: phillip.mcmahon @ 2020-04-06  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks.

From encountering the bug, and me sending the email the app did indeed
get updated automatically on my phone.

Awesome. Thanks for your hard work.

--
Use this contact page to send me encrypted messages and files

https://flowcrypt.com/me/phillipmcmahon

P.S. Drowning in email? Try SaneBox and take back control:
http://sanebox.com/t/old3m. I love it.