Development discussion of WireGuard
* Best practices for adding hosts
@ 2020-12-20 23:09 Ronan Lucio
       [not found] ` <9B2F58B7-92A3-425E-9B28-DF715B5B5503@tomcsanyi.net>
From: Ronan Lucio @ 2020-12-20 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a wireguard VPN server, and it's working gracefully, thanks for that.
I'd like to ask you how can I add more peers without having to restart wg.

So far I use to add new peers to the "wg0.conf" file and execute a
"systemctl restart wg-quick@wg0".
The problem is all peers go down when I do it, and there's no
"systemctl reload" option.

If possible, I'd like to keep all configs on config files, so it's
possible to automate configuration via ansible.

Thanks,
Ronan