Development discussion of WireGuard
* Netdev 2.2 video posted
@ 2017-12-26 19:09 Bruno Wolff III
From: Bruno Wolff III @ 2017-12-26 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

The video from the netdev 2.2 talk has been posted on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rAeStfIXgM

I'm downloading it now and haven't reviewed it yet.

* Re: Netdev 2.2 video posted
@ 2017-12-26 19:23 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-12-26 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

tl;dw: In the last 45 seconds, Dave Miller asks me to get the thing
upstream sooner rather than later! Before then I talk a bit about the
content of https://www.wireguard.com/papers/wireguard-netdev22.pdf and
https://www.wireguard.com/talks/netdev2017-slides.pdf . The first part
of the presentation is the same as most of the others I've given. The
second half is new material.