Development discussion of WireGuard
* SIP/SDP Issue
@ 2020-04-01 16:44 Roman Chumakov
From: Roman Chumakov @ 2020-04-01 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

we have windows 7&10 sip client software which doesnt work properly at
all with wintun wireguard interface. As we found out, wireguard
interface ip address isnt recognised and isnt packet in sdp proto.
Could we do something here ?

regards
Roman

* Re: SIP/SDP Issue
@ 2020-04-04 22:59 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2020-04-04 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

"It doesn't work with some unspecified software" means that we can't
and won't do anything, since how could we?

- What is the name of the software? Is it open source? Is it free?
Have you reverse engineered any of it?
- What debugging have you done already to conclude it has to do with
the ip address being recognized?
- What debugging have you done already to conclude it has to do with
the sdp proto?

This is a technical mailing list; we need technical details to fix things.