Development discussion of WireGuard
* wireguard-android building the Tunnel
@ 2021-03-26  5:43 Matthew Poletiek
From: Matthew Poletiek @ 2021-03-26  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello,

I'm messing around in android-studio and am trying to figure out how
to create the Tunnel for Backend.setState().

Trying to find documentation has been rough and I'm getting lost in the repo.

If anyone has any tips I'd greatly appreciate it.

Where does 'Tunnel' come from?

Thanks,
Matthew Poletiek
303.810.9082
matthew.poletiek@gmail.com
www.matthewpoletiek.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-30  8:38 UTC | newest]