Development discussion of WireGuard
* Some request from community members
@ 2017-08-06 12:21 Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-08-06 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,
It would be nice if someone can write a blog post or an article/tutorial on
installation of wireguard on Rasberry pi/Arduno etc. different linux
derivative OS for begineers.
Stating differences in terms of requirements of System.
Linux header require etc.
In nutshell, step by step approach to make it run.

Regards
Sahil Gupta

* Re: Some request from community members
@ 2017-08-06 16:37 ` Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-08-06 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Sahil Gupta <sg5414@rit.edu> wrote:
> It would be nice if someone can write a blog post or an article/tutorial on
> installation of wireguard on Rasberry pi/Arduno etc. different linux
> derivative OS for begineers.
> Stating differences in terms of requirements of System.
> Linux header require etc.
> In nutshell, step by step approach to make it run.

After you figure things out, perhaps you could do it? Judging by your
recent emails, it looks like gradually you're figuring it out -- which
packages to use on which distros, etc.

I've posted instructions on wireguard.com/install/ for 13 different
operating systems. The more the merrier! So if you're on a different
distro with some different steps. please do send them onward, and I'll
post them on the page.

* Re: Some request from community members
@ 2017-08-06 18:34   ` Sahil Gupta
From: Sahil Gupta @ 2017-08-06 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sure. I have figure out pretty much about various distros.
Once I will resolve problem mention in other thread.
I will post step by step wireguard installation process in Rpi 2 model B
along with configuration network performance tool flent.
Enjoy Sunday.

Thanks

@ 2017-08-06 18:55     ` Jim Darby
From: Jim Darby @ 2017-08-06 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can give you a quick start. Just install raspberrypi-kernel-headers
and then carry on as usual. It's worked for me.

Jim.