Development discussion of WireGuard
* Issue with microk8s and wireguard
@ 2020-06-20 22:37 Bing Ho
From: Bing Ho @ 2020-06-20 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello,

I recently encountered this issue with microk8s and wg-quick. This is
reproducible for both Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04, and Fedora 32. I believe
it has to do with the microk8s network interfaces and iptable rules,
and annoyingly requires disabling microk8s and rebooting the computer.

https://github.com/ubuntu/microk8s/issues/688

Given the age of the issue report and non-response from microk8s
developers, I was hoping that perhaps members of the wireguard mailing
list might have an iptables workaround.

Thank you