Development discussion of WireGuard
* MAC OS 14 / Sonoma
@ 2023-09-28  9:56 Posegga, Joachim
       [not found] ` <CAFVpa6fKk8YbSPsTdKL-OkO6uPmqahSGsQ7QmDYg949xKdsxhQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Posegga, Joachim @ 2023-09-28  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I cannot route traffic through established WG tunnels after upgrading to macOS 14.0 Sonoma (23A344). Anyone having similar issues?

  Joachim.

* Re: MAC OS 14 / Sonoma
       [not found] ` <CAFVpa6fKk8YbSPsTdKL-OkO6uPmqahSGsQ7QmDYg949xKdsxhQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-09-28 10:36   ` Venkatakrishna S
From: Venkatakrishna S @ 2023-09-28 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Posegga, Joachim; +Cc: wireguard

Hey,

Not facing issues with VPN , but have some macOS service related
issues for VPN. The service handles VPN for me.

Thanks & RegardsVenkatakrishna S

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 4:05 PM Venkatakrishna S <venkata@instasafe.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Not facing issues with VPN , but have some macOS service related issues for VPN. The service handles VPN for me.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Venkatakrishna S
>
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 3:28 PM Posegga, Joachim <jp@sec.uni-passau.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I cannot route traffic through established WG tunnels after upgrading to macOS 14.0 Sonoma (23A344). Anyone having similar issues?
>>
>>   Joachim.

* Re: MAC OS 14 / Sonoma
       [not found] ` <CAFVpa6fKk8YbSPsTdKL-OkO6uPmqahSGsQ7QmDYg949xKdsxhQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-09-28 14:24 ` Posegga, Joachim
From: Posegga, Joachim @ 2023-09-28 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

.... sorry, this was false alarm:
The culprit was the conference WLAN in The Hague that WAS blocking WG-traffic. I did not expect such packet filtering in the Netherlands.

	- Joachim.