Development discussion of WireGuard
* [Question or feature request] Support multiple peer config file using something like /etc/wireguard/conf.d
@ 2022-07-19 21:36 Quentin Vallin
From: Quentin Vallin @ 2022-07-19 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

I'm trying to separate my peer configuration and automate it.

I know that I can use the post hook PostUp = wg addconf /path/to/my/file

It would be easier to have a special path were wireguard can merge the config file together, like /etc/wireguard/conf.d/<interface_name>/<files>.conf.

I don't find anything in the doc. Do you have a clue if that feature exists? Or if that feature is on the backlog?

Thank you for your amazing tool !

Quentin.