Development discussion of WireGuard
* Compile wireguard-apple with a free Apple developer license
@ 2020-06-24 15:21 contact
From: contact @ 2020-06-24 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hello,

I am trying to run the Wireguard client on iOS and MacOS with Xcode
(https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple).
Actually I have a free developer license, my question is :

* Is it possible to run the iOS and MacOS client on XCode with a free
license or should I pay for my tests?

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry if my question is obvious, I'm
a newbie on the Apple environment.

—
Regards, Alexy ROUSSEAU