zsh-announce
* new zsh mailing list up and running
@ 1995-05-18  2:04 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-05-18  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-announce

The new mailing lists

zsh-announce@math.gatech.edu
zsh-users@math.gatech.edu
zsh-workers@math.gatech.edu

are now up and running and ready for business.  I should mention
that these lists were seeded with the distribution lists from
zsh-announce@sterling.com and zsh-list@sterling.  So if you were
subscribing to zsh-announce@sterling, then you've already been added
to the distribution list for zsh-announce@math.gatech.edu. If you were
subscribing to zsh-list@sterling.com, then you've already been added
to the distributin list for zsh-workers@math.gatech.edu.

I should mention that SmartList puts information in the headers of
outgoing messages that is very useful for people who are doing mail
filtering such as with procmail, slocal, or mailagent.  If you are
doing this, I would recommend you filter on the lines

I use (and highly recommend) procmail. If it helps anyone, I'll
attach the procmail recipes I'm using to filter the new zsh
mailing lists.

Richard Coleman
zsh@math.gatech.edu

:0 w: zsh-announce/$LOCKEXT
| rcvstore +zsh-announce

:0 w: zsh-users/$LOCKEXT
| rcvstore +zsh-users

:0 w: zsh-workers/$LOCKEXT
| rcvstore +zsh-workers

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-05-18  3:28 UTC | newest]