zsh-announce
* Change of coordinator
@ 1999-06-04 12:43 Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 1999-06-04 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh announcements list

Zefram has decided that because of his current intermittent access to the
net, he can't function as coordinator of the zsh development group any
more, so I've been nominated to take over for development of zsh 3.1.  This
should be a fairly seamless transition, since I've been producing
unofficial intermediate versions for a few months now; these will now
eventually become the official version 3.1.6.  I hope this will appear over
the summer, however it won't be before July because of a conference coming
up.  (I don't yet have access to the CVS source archive --- Geoff or
Zefram?)

To remind you of a couple of things:  you can email the current coordinator
as coordinator@zsh.org; Bart Schaefer <schaefer@candle.brasslantern.com> is
handling version 3.0.6 which is also working up towards a release.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@ibmth.df.unipi.it>       Tel: +39 050 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-06-04 13:13 UTC | newest]