zsh-users
* Stupid preexec-trick
@ 2003-04-01 18:30 Juhapekka Tolvanen
From: Juhapekka Tolvanen @ 2003-04-01 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Am I the first, who has suggested this kind of trick?:

preexec()
  {
    cat /usr/local/sounds/alert/beep_arcade.au > /dev/audio
  }

:-)

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur,

* Re: Stupid preexec-trick
@ 2003-04-02  3:35 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2003-04-02  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Apr 1,  9:30pm, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:
}
} Am I the first, who has suggested this kind of trick?:

You're clearly the first to have suggested it three consecutive times.