zsh-users
* Unusual message: client_input_channel_req
@ 2002-08-15 22:39 Paul Lew
From: Paul Lew @ 2002-08-15 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I am still on zsh 4.0.5 (solaris 2.6).  When I exit out of a remote
ssh session, I saw this displayed:

clefairy paullew ~> exit
client_input_channel_req: channel 0: wrong channel: -1
channel_lookup: -1: bad id
client_input_channel_req: channel -1: unknown channel
cns-build2 paullew destiny>

Any idea what these are and should I be concerned about them?  Thanks.

* Re: Unusual message: client_input_channel_req
@ 2002-08-15 23:03 ` Will Yardley
From: Will Yardley @ 2002-08-15 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Paul Lew wrote:

> I am still on zsh 4.0.5 (solaris 2.6).  When I exit out of a remote
> ssh session, I saw this displayed:
>
> clefairy paullew ~> exit
> client_input_channel_req: channel 0: wrong channel: -1
> channel_lookup: -1: bad id
> client_input_channel_req: channel -1: unknown channel
> cns-build2 paullew destiny>
>
> Any idea what these are and should I be concerned about them?  Thanks.

This looks like a problem with ssh and not with zsh.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >

* Re: Unusual message: client_input_channel_req
@ 2002-08-15 23:16   ` Paul Lew
From: Paul Lew @ 2002-08-15 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Will Yardley; +Cc: zsh-users

    Will> Paul Lew wrote:
    >> I am still on zsh 4.0.5 (solaris 2.6).  When I exit out of a
    >> remote ssh session, I saw this displayed:
    >>
    >> clefairy paullew ~> exit
    >> client_input_channel_req: channel 0: wrong channel: -1
    >> channel_lookup: -1: bad id
    >> client_input_channel_req: channel -1: unknown channel
    >> cns-build2 paullew destiny>
    >>
    >> Any idea what these are and should I be concerned about them?  Thanks.

    Will> This looks like a problem with ssh and not with zsh.

Make sense.  Guess it is time to go on vacation.  We have seen may
zsh core dump and now it becomes the first program to blame.  My
apology for wasting your time.