zsh-users
* Re: Solaris 7 and zsh 3.1.5
@ 1999-01-13  3:49 Sweth Chandramouli
From: Sweth Chandramouli @ 1999-01-13  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Wed, Dec 23, 1998 at 09:10:19PM -0500, Christopher C. Stolfi wrote:

> Is anyone having trouble with zsh and Solaris 7 ?  I am getting the
> following error when I run a command like vi (or anything that needs screen
> control)
>
> ld.so.1: vi: fatal: relocation error: file vi: symbol cur_term: referenced
> symbol not found.
>
> On the same binary of zsh only some people are getting this error. Any ideas.

        i haven't had that problem, but i've been unable to get zsh-3.1.5 to
work in solaris 7 when configured with --enable-dynamic; it segmentation faults
and drops core.

        -- sweth.

--
Sweth Chandramouli
IS Coordinator, The George Washington University

* Solaris 7 and zsh 3.1.5
@ 1998-12-24  2:10 Christopher C. Stolfi
From: Christopher C. Stolfi @ 1998-12-24  2:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Is anyone having trouble with zsh and Solaris 7 ?  I am getting the
following error when I run a command like vi (or anything that needs screen
control)

ld.so.1: vi: fatal: relocation error: file vi: symbol cur_term: referenced
symbol not found.

On the same binary of zsh only some people are getting this error. Any ideas.

Thanks
stolfi

Christopher C. Stolfi | Network Admin & Resident Lego Maniac
http://www.cob.ohio-state.edu/~stolfi   |   (614)292-9823
"What doesn't kill you will soon be back for another try......Reload"