zsh-users
* funny behaviour of print
@ 1999-03-03  0:29 Gabor Egressy
From: Gabor Egressy @ 1999-03-03  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I get weird behaviour with print.  If I print a variable which is
something like below, I get a complaint from it.

=== $ echo $CTAGS
--langmap=c:.c.ec.y.l --c-types=cdefgmnstuvx --kind-long=yes
=== $ print $CTAGS
zsh: bad option: -a
zsh: exit 1
=== $ print --------l hello world
hello
world
=== $

Is this a bug?  It certainly is unexpected behaviour.