zsh-users
* Running zsh.exe on NT4.0
@ 1999-01-26 20:40 Timothy Trinh
From: Timothy Trinh @ 1999-01-26 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I was wondering if anyone can be of assistance.  My delima is that I can
zsh.exe for NT but it does not source in any of my start files.  What
must I do to get it to source files during startup.

Thanks in advance,
Timothy

* Re: Running zsh.exe on NT4.0
@ 1999-01-26 21:08 Matt Pharr
From: Matt Pharr @ 1999-01-26 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

> I was wondering if anyone can be of assistance.  My delima is that I can
> zsh.exe for NT but it does not source in any of my start files.  What
> must I do to get it to source files during startup.

Settings / Control Panel / System / Environment.  Then make sure that you
have a HOME environment variable set to point to the directory where your
startup files live.  At least, that's all I had to do.

-matt
--
Matt Pharr                                   mmp@graphics.stanford.edu
<URL:http://graphics.stanford.edu/~mmp>