zsh-users
* Word-forward/word-backward as in bash / emacs
@ 2012-06-03 20:28 Konstantine Rybnikov
From: Konstantine Rybnikov @ 2012-06-03 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi!

I've tried to use zsh several times, but there was always one thing that
bugged me every time -- it's word-forward/word-backward inconsistency
with bash, emacs or other several programs.

Here, I asked my question at stackoverflow.com
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10847255/how-to-make-zsh-forward-word-behaviour-same-as-in-bash-emacs

Only answer I got is to do "select-word-style bash", which is absolutely
not the same as bash (I also provided an example there that explains "why").

Hope to get an answer here. Thanks!