zsh-users
* I'v broken zsh-users maillist.
@ 2016-03-31 11:35 sergio
From: sergio @ 2016-03-31 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hello.

It would be better to send this letter to maillist admin, but I've not
found an address.

The problem is:
after some subscribe-unsubscribe actions I receive all mails from
zsh-users@zsh.org twice.

Could you revise my e-mail, please.

--
sergio

* Re: I'v broken zsh-users maillist.
       [not found] <56FD0B9C.6000304__16264.7112425931$1459424231$gmane$org@sergio.spb.ru>
@ 2016-04-01  5:36 ` Daniel Shahaf
From: Daniel Shahaf @ 2016-04-01  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sergio; +Cc: zsh-users

sergio wrote on Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 14:35:56 +0300:
> It would be better to send this letter to maillist admin, but I've not
> found an address.

For future reference, ${listname}-owner@$domain or postmaster@$domain usually get to
the right person, where in this case listname="zsh-users" and $domain is "zsh.org".

And every list message has List-Help header, which gives information
about unsubscribing and reaching list admins.

Cheers,

Daniel